With a background in medical sciences and business, Ashley possesses a perfect mix of healthcare and legal knowledge. She strives to assist her clients along every step of the way. With an emphasis on client relationships, Ashley seeks to truly understand what her clients are looking to achieve, and ensures the best approach and methods are taken to make it happen.
Ashley assists in the everyday legal aspects of the firm including client meetings, drafting briefs, factums, memos, assisting with arbitrations, and more. Growing up with her father as a licensed lawyer, and her mother as a nurse, Ashley developed a natural interest in healthcare and law from a young age.
Ashley’s genuine passion for her work coupled with an astute eye for detail and a focus on client service is sure to make any client feel at ease.
- Ontario Bar, 2018
- J.D., Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, 2017
- H.B.A, Richard Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario, 2013
- Completed 2 years of Bachelor of Medical Sciences program, University of Western Ontario, 2009 - 2011
- Denton’s Negotiation Competition Semi-Finalist, Osgoode Hall Law School – York University, 2015
- Recipient of Western Entrance Scholarship for academic achievement, University of Western Ontario, 2009
- Dean’s Honor List, University of Western Ontario, 2009 – 2011
- HBA Section 4 National Bank Case Competition Winner, University of Western Ontario, 2012
Articles, Books & Reports
Organizations & Professional Appointments
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association – Health Law Section & Information Technology and Intellectual Property Section
- Medico Legal Society of Toronto
Speaking Engagements & Teaching
- Community and Legal Aid Services Programme (CLASP), Intake Volunteer, 2014